Personal Data Policy
JANJAN IP AND ACCESSORIES Personal Data Policy
General information about the Personal Data Law
Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as KVKK) was accepted on 24 March 2016 and published in the Official Gazette No. 29677 on April 7, 2016. Some of the KVKK entered into force on the date of publication, and some of them on October 7, 2016.
Information as a data controller
In accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and in the capacity of Data Supervisor, your personal data is explained in this page; will be recorded, stored, updated, disclosed / transferred to third parties when permitted by the legislation, classified and processed in the ways listed in the KVKK.
How your personal data can be processed
Pursuant to the KVKK numbered 6698, your personal data shared with our company can be obtained, recorded, stored, changed, rearranged, in short, all kinds of processing on the data, completely or partially, automatically, or non-automatic means provided that it is a part of any data recording system. can be processed by us. Within the scope of KVKK, any transaction performed on data is accepted as "processing of personal data".
Purposes and legal reasons for processing your personal data
The personal data you share,
- In order to fulfill the requirements of the services we provide to our customers in accordance with the requirements of the contract and technology, and to improve our products and services;
- The Regulation on Electronic Commerce Service Providers and Intermediary Service Providers, published in the Official Gazette dated 26.08.2015 and numbered 29457 prepared on the basis of these regulations with the Law on the Regulation of Electronic Commerce No.6563, the Law on the Protection of Consumers No.6502, OJ dated 27.11.2014 and numbered 29188. In order to record the identity, address and other necessary information in order to determine the information of the transaction owner within the scope of the Distance Contracts Regulation and other relevant legislation;
- To arrange all the records and documents that are mandatory in the field of Banking and Electronic Payment, which will be the basis of payment systems, electronic contracts or paper processing; To comply with the information storage, reporting and information obligations stipulated by the legislation and other authorities;
- In order to provide information to public prosecutors, courts and relevant public officials on issues related to public security and legal disputes, upon request and in accordance with the legislation;
It will be processed in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698 and related secondary regulations. Informing about third parties or organizations to which your personal data can be transferred Persons / organizations to whom your personal data you share with our company can be transferred for the purposes stated above Providing the e-commerce infrastructure of our company, IdeaSoft Yazılım San. ve Tic. A.S. are the individuals and organizations related to the services offered, such as suppliers, cargo companies, program partner organizations that we cooperate with, domestic / foreign organizations and other third parties to carry out our activities and / or as Data Processors.
How your personal data is collected
Your personal data,
- With information such as name, surname, Turkish identity number, address, telephone, business or private e-mail address, through the forms on our company's website and mobile applications; the preferences of the pages that are accessed using the username and password, the IP records of the transactions performed, the cookie data collected by the browser and the data including the duration and details of the browsing, in the form of location data;
- Through our sales and marketing department employees, branches, suppliers, other sales channels, forms on paper, business cards, digital marketing and call center, verbally, in writing or electronically;
- For purposes such as establishing a commercial relationship with our company, applying for a job, giving a proposal, business cards, CVs, bids and other means, taken from persons who share their personal data, in a physical or virtual environment, face to face or distance, verbally or in writing or from electronic media;
- In addition, data obtained indirectly from different channels, from (micro) websites and social media used for websites, blogs, contests, surveys, games, campaigns and similar purposes, e-bulletin reading or clicking movements, data provided by public databases , from profiles and data open to sharing on social media platforms; can be processed and collected.
Your personal data obtained before the KVKK takes effect
Your personal data obtained in accordance with the law in terms of membership, electronic message permission, product / service purchase and other means before the effective date of KVKK, are also processed and stored in accordance with the terms and conditions set forth in this document.
Transfer of your personal data abroad
to be maintained processed outside of Turkey in the treatment or Turkey, collected by any of the methods listed above personal data are located abroad in accordance with the condition of the scope KVKK and contractual purposes (Personal Data Board by accredited and personal data protection to countries where adequate protection in respect of) services can also be transferred to intermediaries.
Storage and protection of personal data
Your personal data will be kept confidential in the database and systems of our company in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK; It will not be shared with third parties in any way other than legal obligations and regulations specified in this document. Our company is obliged to prevent the systems and databases in which your personal data is stored, from the illegal processing of personal data in accordance with Article 12 of the KVKK, to prevent access by unauthorized persons, and to take software and physical security measures such as access management. If it is learned that personal data is obtained by others illegally, the situation will be immediately reported to the Personal Data Protection Board in accordance with the legal regulation and in writing.
Keeping personal data up-to-date and accurate
In accordance with Article 4 of the KVKK, our company has the obligation to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. In this context, in order for our company to fulfill its obligations arising from the current legislation, our customers must share their correct and up-to-date data or update them via the website / mobile application.
Rights of personal data owner in accordance with KVKK numbered 6698
Article 11 of the KVKK numbered 6698 entered into force on October 07, 2016, and in accordance with the relevant article, the rights of the Personal Data Owner after this date are as follows: Personal Data Owner, by applying to our company (data controller);
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- If their personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this,
- Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- To request the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the KVKK,
- In case of correction, deletion or destruction of personal data, requesting that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom personal data are transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To demand the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the processing of personal data illegally,